Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Relationship Goals

Alright, so the title of today's post is a little misleading. I am not in a relationship, nor is it likely that I will be in one any time soon because like most 20 somethings I'm still trying to figure things out. Don't get me wrong, I have dated my fair share and I've definitely kissed more than a few frogs but today I have realized that people change and grow, and certainly, nothing about love is guaranteed.

You may be thinking "No, shit!" or maybe the exact opposite, "Sucks to suck!" And that is fine. Because this is a blog about my 20 something experience and if it's relatable, great...if not...well, I really couldn't care less. Anyway, the reason this post is called relationship goals is because as corny as it sounds, I haven't had the best relationship with myself lately and instead of wondering why boys don't like me, I'd rather spend my time figuring out why I don't like me.

I think that's the best I can do for the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment